A Study in Water
these pictures are from my latest annual backpacking trip with steve. you know the drill. i'm lookin' for photography advice. that is, let me know how i could have improved these fotoes AND whether any of them appear print-worthy (an * means that i'm considering them) AND any other thoughts regarding the pictures or my time in the enchantments.
1. Andrew David 'Losing daylight' somewhere in the enchantments -- the shade ruined any hope for this picture
*2. Andrew David 'Stepping Stones' somewhere in the enchantments -- i considered cropping some more sky, but this seemed the best fit
3. Andrew David 'Africa' somewhere in the enchantments -- again, shade. but do you see africa?
*4. Andrew David 'Quiet' Lake Solitude -- if only there were a bit more colour in those distant trees.
5. Andrew David 'Ice' nearby Lake Solitude -- as the bear sat his weary rump on the ice, he complained that 'my friend's out there rolling 'round the basement floor, and someone saved my life tonight, sugarbear.' sugarbear said nothing.
6. Andrew David 'Proof from Sum' Colchuck Lake --
7. Andrew David 'Proof from Summit' Colchuck Lake --
8. Andrew David 'On Little Galilee' Colchuck Lake's little buddy lake -- i like steve.
9. Andrew David 'Colder from Above' Colchuck Lake --
10. Andrew David 'Typical Lake Shot' Lake Stuart --
11. Steven Van Selus 'Playing with Weeds' Lake Stuart -- i like red shirts.