Wednesday, February 08, 2006

beth's birthday activity

that's right, today beth turns 25! happy birthday beth! whoohooo!

in honor of beth, please share your favorite beth memory. i'm not asking for your favoritest, just something that's pleasantly memorable.

andrew: i find that one of beth's most attractive qualities is her enthusiasm. whether it be ts eliot, dipping sauces, or some other who-knows-what, she exudes an energy that is both cute and contagious. (and here comes my memory.) during our week long trek through alaska beth got excited about meese. soon she started referring to these phantom creatures as moooooooooose! for example, as we swatted mosquitos and other blood-sucking insects on a woodsy trail in canadia, we happened upon 17 piles of moose droppings, or as beth would later say, 'mooooooooooose poop!' well, you really ought to have been there, but that's my memory, what's yours?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No one likes Beth!

Anonymous said...

I DO! I love her passion: for life, for reading, for writing, for studying, for learning, for art, for music, for movies....

Anonymous said...

As my sister, seperated at birth, my favorite time with Beth was when we were together and never had to leave each others side. Then I woke up in this sinful world, finding that in fact, I would not have the opportunity to be with her again until college. Thankfully, we have re-united and the good times roll on. I'd have to say the new favorite... Beth taking my picture in the wilderness shower in Yelapa. Yea!

andrew said...

well, thankfully i have no memories of beth as a sister. that'd be a bit odd, perhaps incestuous. in any case, i also enjoyed having beth take my photo in our yelapan jungle shower.