Wednesday, December 05, 2007

blogging hiatus and my novella

in addition to work, christmas shopping, my part-time editing gig, classes at the UW, caring for my ailing house, and rereading the road, i've decided to try and write a novella. therefore, i have even less time for the 17 point scale. historically, however, i've found that the minute i declare a prolonged absence from blogging, i come roaring back with more posts, so i expect that i'll be posting some tidbits in the near future.

(what do you think, should i have written "i've decided to try
to write a novella"? the and seemed to flow better, but to strikes me as a better grammatical choice.)

2 comments:

Matt Basinger said...

singing: "novella d'vil, novella d'vil, if she doesn't scare you, no evil thing will"

(reference to 101 dalmations)

andrew said...

my novella will be a force for good not evil!