for once i feel legitimately vindicated in my 17 point scale absence. since we last spoke, my world has exploded. by world, i mean my friends, my teams, and myself, and by explode, i mean that the last two weeks have been crazy ridiculous.
- alex got married and headed off on his honeymoon
- sean finally left on his honeymoon
- my roommate got laid off
- beth and her roommates got a tentative eviction notice
- the other andrew and some of beth's roommates (i.e., whitney and nora) confirmed that they were beginning new life adventures in sunny california while others (i.e., joel & sara, mari, my parents) set off or prepared to set off for trips to china
- the sonics drafted kevin durant and jeff green and signed wally szcerbiak, delonte west, general manager sam presti, and coach pj carlesimo
- the sonics traded ray allen and rashard lewis
- the muckleshoot indian tribe is considering the possibility of the construction of a new sonics arena
- the mariners are still winning, and at 50-36 are only 2 games out of 1st place in the west and 1 game out of 1st place in the wild card race
- after jj putz and ichiro, a pair of sports bloggers may be the leading MVPs for the mariners this year; perhaps i'll explain more later
- the others, my amazing soccer team, are 0-3 with an ever climbing goal differential and potential for success
- i finished the text for the first issue of that silly newsletter that i mentioned a few months; i'll post a link when it's all fine and dandified
- i spent the last week or so in ocean shores with the s.o., her family, and my family; it was the first meeting of the two clans
- i have a new job! i am the assistant creative writing editor for the other journal; i'll explain more later
andrew david. "the wize young iguana listens patiently to andrew's list" san ignacio town, belize.